Armor shouldn’t weight you down. If you feel like your plates leave you sore, exhausted, or unable to move in a fight… HONOS can help with our Level IV 10×12 Shooters Cut, curved rifle plate.
We’ve raised the bar again with our unique hybrid Ceramic and PE Level IV Body Armor. HONOS quality and value leaves the officer with full protection against .223 Steel Core (M855), .30 caliber Armor Piercing, and Heavy Caliber protection, without the fatigue of traditional level IV Plates that weight twice as much.
Our stand-alone IV armor is constructed of a rigid Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene with an integral 100% ceramic covering of the entire plate resulting in one of the lightest Level IV plates available.
- The curved contour improves comfort and ergonomics, with a similar design to the contour of our Level III body armor.
- Fully sealed from the elements, our material structure allows for greater crack resistance in case you load it in and out of your trunk or locker every day.
- Curved design fits the user with greater comfort , and the cut upper corners allow for better mobility.
- Fully sealed to protect against liquids, chemicals, and other harsh elements.
- The size is ideal for use in HONOS carriers.
- Available in the following sizes:
- 10″x12″ curved, shooters cut
- 6″x6″ curved
- 6″x6″ flat
- Assembled in the USA